19.7.13

Jimbaran Bay Jazz Festival


A week back was the Jimbaran Bay Jazz Festivals with David Benoit, The Groove, etc.
Was a great afternoon till night... Although it started with me being lazy to pick up any outfit!
But, I ended up enjoying the entertainment, specially my fave band The Groove, here are photos:






Meanwhile, I took some photos of -on the scene outfits- and here goes:

YES, please do, this simple cut had great colors, perfect!

PLEASE don't! ever!!! no matter what your age...

Yes, please do! and do feel festive in a festivities,

the singer Syaharani and R-2

the singer Tompi,

the band The Groove,

thank you all for viewing the post!

xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...