13.7.13

Batukaru and beyond


my new in by Roxy ;-)

so here we are... the excursion day that I mentioned earlier here,
First stop = Bali Butterfly Park (Taman Kupu Kupu Bali). Located at Jalan Batukaru, Banjar Sandan lebah, Wanasari vilage, Tabanan (5 km north of Tabanan town centre on the road to Mount Batukaru). A small but well maintained center for research and education into butterflies with some very spectacular species on show. Who doesn't like butterflies? Best to visit in the early and mid morning when the butterflies are at their most active.


:-(





Next stop = Pura Luhur Batukaru (Batukaru Temple), near Wongayagede village, is one of Bali's key directional temples and a site of pilgrimage for Hindu Balinese. Majestically situated on the slopes of Mount Batukaru since the 11th century, this is an especially sacred site, even by Balinese standards and all visitors must carefully read and abide by the temple rules posted clearly at the entrance. The temple is high on the slopes of the mountain and the often misty, drizzly micro-climate here just adds to its undoubtedly mystical atmosphere.








this is our group of today....
great day, great company, good trip!

thank you all for stopping by and read the bits...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...