24.2.20

My weekend by the sea


If you are to ask me what did I do last weekend, I would reply “picnic” and then the conversation would not go that far!

 I would like to call my picnic with a twist as “creative picnic”, and now you would direct the conversation into an interesting elongated questions-answers one. I would like to call it Creative Picnic because,

• It sorts of a picnic, because in a way, I am spending most of the time sitting on the grass part of the lawn here at Mercure Resorts Sanur.
• Sometimes I would stroll along the beach, but not too long! Because I have to tend my table.
• Table here is a space that a friend and I had rented to sell our creations, my friend sells his handmade sterling silver jewelries, and I am selling my ceramics ware
• We'd take turn in tending the table because I would go round and say hi to other tenant and he would too… we know a lot of people by now 
• We actually making money from selling our stuff, and we are doing it without burden because it’s both our hobby that turned into pocket money—aside from our day job that is our bread maker!

So tell me guys, how do you spend your weekend?






thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...