25.7.13

Getaway [part one]

I have been waiting for this time when I visit my best friend that move to Surabaya city.
Surabaya is located in East Java (Java is main-land of Indonesia),
what a great time of hang out, catch up, good food and great company!


bag of the day is borrowed... ;-)

pressure cooker haven, look at this huge one!



love those cute minions... have you guys watched the Despicable Me 2? 
I did! and I would highly recommend it!

after shopping, what is more proper than a coffee break?


I think I am happy with this getaway! first for the chance of visiting my best friend and second for the great shopping!

thank you all for viewing the post and reading the bits...
xxx

shorts by Body & Soul / shirt by Nevada / flats by The Little Things She Needs / bag by Louis Vuitton (borrowed from hubby) / sunnies Roxy / rings Mario, Janice Girardi / bracelet Bali Jewel / watch Gc 

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...