Getaway [part one]

I have been waiting for this time when I visit my best friend that move to Surabaya city.
Surabaya is located in East Java (Java is main-land of Indonesia),
what a great time of hang out, catch up, good food and great company!


bag of the day is borrowed... ;-)

pressure cooker haven, look at this huge one!



love those cute minions... have you guys watched the Despicable Me 2? 
I did! and I would highly recommend it!

after shopping, what is more proper than a coffee break?


I think I am happy with this getaway! first for the chance of visiting my best friend and second for the great shopping!

thank you all for viewing the post and reading the bits...
xxx

shorts by Body & Soul / shirt by Nevada / flats by The Little Things She Needs / bag by Louis Vuitton (borrowed from hubby) / sunnies Roxy / rings Mario, Janice Girardi / bracelet Bali Jewel / watch Gc 

9 comments:

  1. Love the yellow sandals, will perfectly suit your beautiful complexion!

    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty :) And I love these yellow sandals :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cappuccino and the zara heels !


    SPORTY CHIC OUTFIT !
    The Fashion Factory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sandals!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey doll want to take a moment to apologize for not being able to post comment on your blog its hard due to my job cannot go on gfc. Try to get the bloglovin gadget to your blog for I wont miss out and we could follow each other by it I could read your blog by my phone its more convenient. let me know when you do thanks.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you all for the lovely comments and for following (gfc, g+ or bloglovin) will return the favor back....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG ini di surabaya kak? aku sering ke surabaya padahal, tapi kalo jalan ke TP atau sutos aja XO

    visit my little cream button♥ instagram♥ | bloglovin♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me fascinaron las sandalias... pero me impresionó el tamaño de las ollas!
    Abrazos miles.

    http://perfumederosas-cristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete