InstaDiary

It has been a while now since my last instagram updates, here are some images on what I have been doing lately.... it contains a lot of food picture too...

I need a haircut!?

Vegetarian Thali for dinner

lovely Didi & Dada (in memoriam)

ripped shorts

fried rice for lunch

would you wear this sneakers?

my fave Garret macadamias caramel popcorn

arm candy of the day...

dance... suckers....

nuts nuts nuts... I am nuts about nuts!

I dream of beach

tea chai masala at home and in my cup

beach day

spa day

chillaxing at home in front of TV

my lovely cat

late lunch

bust sculpture of my hubby

instagram @gracenjio

15 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    Great blog dear!
    I've followed you on GFC.
    Can you pls follow me back? :)

    www.glamrocklady.com www.glamrocklady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post my dear, such wonderful pictures, you look stunning! <333 Congrats on your amazing blog, followed it via GFC! Also, thank you so much for your comment from earlier today! <33

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures and the arm candy. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, following you now!

    http://simplyattired.blogspot.com
    xKelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post! I love those instagram overviews :)!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that strange sneakers ^^
    xoxo
    vendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cat is too cute! Love your insta pics
    follow back on google +
    moorehisstyle.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute little kitties <3
    lovely pics
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow the sneakers are so lovely;) that thunderbird ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. your shoes are funny!

    http://ma-demoiselles.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete