7.6.13

Appetite for destructions





So this is what I wore for lunch, and a movie to follow!

Yes, its Fast & Furious 6, whereas the story line goes like this,

Since Dom (Diesel) and Brian's (Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin's empire and left their crew with $100 million, they have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete. Meanwhile, Hobbs (d Rock) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again.

Hobbs has been tracking a man named Shaw who's a former military man headed a mobile tactical unit. When Hobbs finally gets a lead on him, he decides to recruit Dom to help him get Shaw. He goes to see Dom and tells him that his girlfriend, Letty whom he thought was dead, is alive and part of Shaw's crew. So Dom calls Brian, Roman. Han, Tej and Gisele to help him. And they go to where they think Shaw will make his next move in London. And so the chase and the real chase (driving style) was ON! You all gonna this one guys and will for sure looking forward to Fast & Furious 7   ;-)   I know I did!

thank you for viewing the post and reading the bits!
xxx


Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...