27.6.13

How I remember Padang & Bukit Tinggi

Some friends of mine are leaving on a holiday to Padang and Bukit Tinggi, both place are located in Sumatra island, West Sumatra to be precise, its one of the big islands in Indonesia,
and of course, being stuck here in Bali due to work, I browse through my hard-disk and find these pictures of my last holiday couple years back. 
I love visiting both places and has been there for 4 times now, never get tired of it...

my hammock in Sikuai island

snorkling around Pagang island (small island near Padang city)




beautiful super fine sand on the beach of Pagang island



oldest long house in Padang, with no nails (not even one) attaching all beams

Danau Maninjau (Maninjau lake), in Bukit Tinggi, see the picture stitched?

Ngarai Sianouk

thank you all for stopping by,
now let me get back to work :(

xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...