stripes and easy


Yes... this is what I called the post of today, stripes tee and easy outfit.... not much to tell about whats going on in my life, except that its one hectic and busy life....  but I just love it!







new addition to my arm candy, I just more and more in love with these small boxes....

top by connexion
short by mobile power (DIY on studds)
skinny leather belt by Colorbox
bag by Elizabeth bag
silver charm bracelet by Bali Jewel (gift)
silver wave tiny bangle by M.O.D. Silver
blue plastic bangle by strawbery (40 cent $)
eyewear by Roxy
sandals by Symbolize

9 comments:

  1. Oohh...those red sandals are so cute! Great look girl:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the charles and keith bracelet!'m your newest follower!

    Love,Nyt
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little pop of red on your feet; who says you need heels to look good ;)

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shorts and the bracellet :D Cozy and informal, like it.

    xxx

    www.darkholicfashion.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice this outfit! If you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. esa camiseta te sienta genial.
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  7. me encanta tu look!

    New outfit post on my blog "PINK ANGORA"
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you all for the lovely comments....
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tee! I'm your new follower from Italy, would you like to follow each other via gfc? Kisses, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete