2.10.12

Batik and Baccarat on the Batik day

Today's outfit is my Batik jacket that I purchase sometime ago in Jogja with Baccarat ring that I haven't worn for a long time. So I have to give an element of red in the outfit as the ring is red. But actualy, I don't do matching this and that kind of thing, I just play along and go!

The reason I did a Batik jacket is because today is a Batik day for Indonesian, so on this particular day ~ 2nd Oct, I wear Batik!

For anyone that is interested to know about Batik, here is my the explanation from my last post.





the ring look like this,

too bad its chipped in the bottom part, the part that you can't see, I posted sometimes ago here

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...