12.10.12

Missed a few things



Again work has been very hectic for me... and I missed so much events here in Bali, and one of it was the Bon Odori Event, some of last year photos here. Bon Odori is a Japanese “BON Dance Festival” that was held at the Champa Garden, Ayana Resort in Jimbaran . The BON Dance Festival is a major annual event on the Japanese calendar. It is a Japanese custom to honor the departed spirits of one’s ancestors. During this time, the spirits are supposed to visit the household alters. Thus people return to their ancestral family homes to visit and clean their ancestors’ graves. A traditional dance known as the Bon-Odori is performed to welcome the spirits.The dance involves people gathering round a tall wooden structure called a yargura, circling clockwise or anti-clockwise and moving towards and away from the yargura.





more photos from last year,



xoxo

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...