Komune Beach Resort - Grand opening

I have been warned that the opening of the new resort called Komune will be casual party and please bring your bikinis... Well, except for my usual working sandals, I owned heels and heels only. With help from the timer, here is my outfit,






Turned out, when the party started, the outfit was becoming more and more casual as the night's get hot, the water get warm and the party goes wild! Yup... when I say wild, some of the guys just jump but* naked into the pool..... and the girls are encourage to flash their.... ehr.... you know what! b**bies...
Luckily I didn't get carried-away....


this is how the pool look like during the day, view of Keramas beach,

and of course, Keramas surfing,

the Grand Opening with Oakley, feel free to help me LIKE the photo guys....

Spanish Fly, Dilly Dolly and me,

the live entertainment from SydneyAustralia,





Spanish Fly & DJ Nova,

friends and beau,

soaking wet after the pool jump,

it was a fantastic night, thanks a lot friends... you are all the best!!!!
xxx

20 comments:

  1. You look stunning in this dress! And the place is amazing.
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, and I'm green of envy, I want a pool too :)

    About my hair, I'm going to have it even shorter, I hope you like it :) Thanks for your nice comment, you're adorable and so kind.

    xxx

    www.darkholicfashion.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great photos!!! your blog is nice! maybe we follow each other ? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yu look so cool and it sounds like so much fun!
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fascinating! I love your dress, looks like a very fun night for you! :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Thansk for stopping by my blog.
    xx
    http://polway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. foto molto carine!
    c'è un nuovo post da me, ti va di passare?

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice shots and beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your comment!

    Beautiful dress.

    Ariane
    http://heldenwetter.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that dress looks amazing on you! one stunning lady!
      love and kiss,mary
      http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

      Delete
  10. oh you are so sassy! Love the pictures! I need a vacation =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your dress is so gorgeous and that place looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like oodles of fun! I love your dress...that hemline is so sexy and modern! And the silky fabric is perfect for poolside...plus those killer sandals!

    Following your blog :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanx for your opinion! your so right about this collection ! you got a really cool blog and your photos are fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you all for the lovely comments....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete