22.3.19

Surabaya [Mar 2019]



If you are to ask me what is it that makes me going back to Surabaya from time to time?
First answer is my niece and her baby.
Second and still most important is my best friend.

Aside from that, Surabaya is quiet a big city that is bearable compared to Jakarta. It is not that I am not well introduced to Jakarta by my Mom; and my grandpa (their origin); it's more that every time I gave Jakarta a chance, it kept on failing me. So if you to asked, yeah I have it!

Surabaya is in East Java, similar manners as Malang where I grew up. Same language, similar food, plus there are malls, anything I can't get in Bali--I will shop it here.

There you go. Enjoy the picture after the jump!











thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx


Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...