White shirt dress

When I started with this blog of mine, it was the continuance of the style diary web that was shut down permanently. Knowing that I can put more words onto blogspot platform, I think"might as well". So some of my posts were started as a random rant that I wanted to write down, some friends asked about my holidays, where I’ve been, what I’ve seen and how much was this and that, how good was this and that -- the travel posts evolved. Some friends started to bit*h about shi*s in their life and I simply couldn’t contain all so I write them down. I start to write about what I feel that day in results of what people out-pour to me, some write up were what I experienced or what I've heard, or vaguely heard. Don't believe that everything I wrote is happening to me, oh God forbid! But do believe it happened in life, take a lesson, and I am glad if you do!


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful post my dear! Amazing blog! All the best to you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the belt and footwear complements the look.
    White dress is so classic and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifulll xoxo
    www.lovekept.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this shirt dress!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful post !!

    http://www.mademoiselleperrier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO CUTE summer style dear :) I love the colors.

    Check out my new bedroom tips post :)

    Have a fab weekend!

    LOVE Maria

    ReplyDelete