Madura Yellow Batik


While prepping for wood-fire of the anagama kiln, I have taking notes of all the potteries that I needed to make.... and then, overthinking things start to take over.

Overthinking feels helpful, but it really leads to negative thoughts! I finally come to my senses and start to sort things out… shape that I am not sure, rims that are too thin, shapes that hardly stacks.
In all honesty, this overthinking matter actually covers all areas in life as well, so this is what I did:


-          Focus on the positive that is happening right now
I tossed out and recycle the clay from the bottle shapes that I don’t really feels like keeping, save fuels save space

-          Go to a peaceful place in your mind
Going back in throwing functional shapes for friends that would love to have some of my tumbler, friends that really appreciate them. Their love is a sure thing ;)

-          Put your awareness back to the present moment
Allied with one of the girls here and create a shape that I can stack with her pcs, next time I must be sure to be more aware with others and stop thinking about my own stuff. It’s not copying when it’s different shape, it’s about fellowship of potters

-          Reverse sabotaging thoughts or worries with more peaceful one
Throw a shape that I love, instead of worrying about what functional stuff I have to create, and … have FUN!

-          Get out in nature
Hash run today, so... bye potts see you tomorrow!


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Lovely dress. It looks fabulous on you!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post my dear! Amazing blog! I will be very glad if you will come to me! Please write comments to posts that you like! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/06/babyonlinedress.html Follow you dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful photos my dear !!!
    I love your dress - fantastic colours <3
    You look gorgeous ❤

    kisses grom Poland :***

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit!! I love the bright color... It makes the perfect summer dress!!

    xo Brittany
    @brittanypillard
    http://TheCashmereGypsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been loving yellow this season and I must say, it looks gorgeous on you!

    Lisa Favre
    marblecrumbs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress and you are amazing!!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit!!
    http://www.ilblogdelmarchese.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous love the print and colour on you xoxo
    www.lovekept.co.uk

    ReplyDelete