Brokenness


I am a firm believer of "when a series of small things brought together, it creates great things".
I always love the shape of a bowl. Its rounded, holds and whole... there is nothing more beautiful in life than wholeness.When a bowl broke into pieces, it lost it wholeness. Collecting the broken pieces and turning it into another beauty was behind this jewelry series.

"There is no perfection, only beautiful version of brokenness" S. Alder

These porcelain ceramic is handmade and high fired with a gas kiln, then I added bezel and bail hammered in 925 sterling silver, et voila...



what do you think guys?


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

10 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the colours which I can see on this jewellery :).
    Great photos my dear friend :)! Can you show some photos on your ears and neck? :)


    Kisses for you: theviktoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this jewellery!
    XX
    http://Theoceansdock.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really pretty! I like the idea behind it as well. :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    -Emily www.coatandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi darling!

    I really love this incredible jewerly. They are fantastic. A big kiss :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the very natural form of these jewelries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing piece!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty. I love the hammered silver detail.

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like jewelery! Unusual and beautiful pendant. A good choice for lady.

    Sincerely, Stacy
    My Lifestyle & DIY Blog

    ReplyDelete