#clayeverydamnday

Creativity is not a switch that’s flicked on or off, most of the time I have this potters-block (if there is such a thing). And I refuse to Pinterest!

For me, creativity is a way of seeing, engaging and responding to the world around me. I am surrounded by awesome artists! Although not everyone is directly engaging their thoughts or inspiration to me, I often loved to just talk to them, sometimes about random things or things that happens currently. The talking, gives me inspirations.

When I can call out my creativity, my practicality seems to brought me to create things that are functional. One day, I talked to Inky pots, and the last conversation around pottery she said “Throw a shape that you like! It doesn’t have to be functional, just as long as you love it.”

It strikes me, and the bottle series evolved. I am going to pursue this on my own time…

Hashtag clay-every-damn-day is on point!








thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx



19 comments:

  1. Wow, that is really a pottery is really a beautiful thing to do, and yes, it sparks our imagination and creativity! Cute tee too!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shorts! This is such a cute outfit.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art is life! I remember taking pottery in high school! I would love to get back into it. Creating is such a good way to relax. You look awesome btw :D

    let's be blog buddies :D
    xoSE
    http://www.sashaelizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice art and hair :)
    www.angelasmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so great! Love your denim shorts!
    ________
    Kateryna
    www.lookonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit !
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is absolutely gorgeous, please continue with it!! Love your flats as well!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great chic look.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post sweety!

    http://caritrini.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit! Looks great!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute & what a beautiful tropical location!

    Love,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit! Those shorts are gorgeous.
    XX
    http://theoceansdock.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun shirt and it looks good with the denim shorts!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi darling!

    I really love your fantastic outfit, you're so beautiful with this shoes and this original shirt. A big kiss :)

    An Unusual Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your shirt, it's so cute! I've always wanted to try out pottery, but I feel that I'd make a complete mess!

    xx | www.recavi.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing. Family is so important!
    http://www.cranberrytantrums.com

    ReplyDelete