16.5.16

Sneakers High


I was aiming to purchase this Adidas black canvas ori lo when I was in Korea, they are already out of season there and so the price is cheaper. As I happily browse, they don't have my size! 
Its an easy 37-1/3
So I aim for a Stan Smith, nope, don't have my size too!

Okay, move on to Superstar, hell no they don't have. Only big numbers... grrr...

Superstar ADV low sole, nope! not even in white stripe color

What the hell! Mind you, Seoul sneakers store seems to stock mostly lifestyle model, not cross-training or trekking ones. WTH??

So I was aiming to this 4 floor New Balance flag-store in Hongdae for NB pigskin, none was there in my size 37.5


Aren't they just beauty?

So I went home to Bali and got this one instead, Reebok dirt kicker. Trust me, I rarely bought Reebok, always New Balance All Terrain.


so tell me guys, what is your fave sneakers, lifestyle or training ...

thanks for stopping by...
xxx






Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...