9.5.16

Randomly

Sometimes you just start your day with all enthusiasm and think "seize the moment!"
Some people spent their life trying to figure out what happiness is; while some are making huge efforts to grasp the concept. Sadly enough, some never really realized that happiness is in their own heart and that their minds are playing tricks and all sorts of games.

It takes littlest to make me happy, honestly... and most of the time, following my happiness –moment takes me by surprise, the moment has seized me! When it does, sometimes I captured it with my camera…
at the gallery,

shopping be like...
my current tune,
inspiring note book, 
the ceiling is dancing,  
new haircut,
fave movie, 
dinner be like, 
dinner at home be like, 
Pandawa beach, 
where else would I'd be? 
coffee break with Mom looks like, 
sorbetto, 
pies... 
my fave, salad 
lunch by yours trully, 
and dessert, 
view from my table, 
the other day...


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...