19.5.16

Lace up!


I feel like wearing something chic, yet want to feel comfortable, so I just being myself! Sneakers and a dress ;)

I have written this long message and was meaning to post it here, but I am sure I will bore you to death! So here is the super short version of the write up, sum up to:
The natural world is wonderful, it's even miraculous. How do you find meaning and purpose in life? 
Life partakes friendship, love, irony, humor, laughter, family, literature, music, and freedom!
Stay free of materialism, the universe contains of potentials, exhaust it. Live and love so immensely!



thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...