Lace up!


I feel like wearing something chic, yet want to feel comfortable, so I just being myself! Sneakers and a dress ;)

I have written this long message and was meaning to post it here, but I am sure I will bore you to death! So here is the super short version of the write up, sum up to:
The natural world is wonderful, it's even miraculous. How do you find meaning and purpose in life? 
Life partakes friendship, love, irony, humor, laughter, family, literature, music, and freedom!
Stay free of materialism, the universe contains of potentials, exhaust it. Live and love so immensely!



thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

8 comments:

  1. I love the vibe, perfect outfit dear :)

    ♥ from www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool and relaxed outfit :)

    x Lilli | www.LilliFerreira.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool combo ! I just love the combination of all stars and dresses.
    I'm a new follower dear, check my blog and if you like, maybe you can follow me too :)
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look, such a nice combo!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this outfit, super comfy and trendy, perfect for Spring!
    Have a lovely day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete