Tropical


I almost forgot about this post from over a week ago! I was in a staycation, a period in which I stays home (home as hometown) and participates myself in leisurely activities within driving distance! Except, that the driving distance is 2,5 hours drive and away from home and in fact I rent a villa for a night!




Dinner, swam the sea, swam the pool and lunching at a local bistro! It was all fun! I would recommend anyone who didn't have time, or budget to become a stayvacationer! You can forget for a bit that you have to go back soon to your routine after the weekend!

What do you think about staycation guys?




thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx
Photos by Gesti Adnan, jewelry by Thara Bali

15 comments:

  1. This dress looks so comfy I love it

    elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful red dress. It looks so beautiful on you. I am all about staycations. I have a little one so traveling too far from home is too much of an inconvenience at this point. We may drive a couple hours away from home and stay at a hotel. It's actually quite fun but without the expense of a plane ticket.
    Michele xx

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww... thank you, indeed another good reason for staycation! xx

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful red dress. It looks so beautiful on you. I am all about staycations. I have a little one so traveling too far from home is too much of an inconvenience at this point. We may drive a couple hours away from home and stay at a hotel. It's actually quite fun but without the expense of a plane ticket.
    Michele xx

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhhhhh that purple ring is adorbs!


    www.sandundermyfeet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/08/boho-with-shein.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post my Dear ! :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    PS: Please help me with collaboration and click Here <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love staycations, it's so affordable and good for short breaks. I'm glad that you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress! Your staycation sounds like it was a wonderful time.

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is really great blog!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. A staycation is always a great idea it's a lot less stressful. Love your dress that color is nice on you.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Staycations are awesome! I feel like I get the relaxation I need and you look beautiful in that dress. The color is perfect on you!

    Mary aka Curlybyrdie
    http://curlybyrdiechirps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete