12.8.15

Thara Bali Jewelry


Embodied the rich tradition of Balinese silversmith; drawing inspirations from intensely rich surroundings, living and breathing ancient artistry & culture; combining all with scrupulous details on 925 quality silver designs, Thara Bali Jewelry stands behind everything they’d create!




Am I trying to sell you something? I don't think so! I am merely introducing you to my newly found love on Thara Bali silver jewelry. Just browse and see on their instagram here @thara_bali or their website http://tharabali.com/ and tell me if I deceit you!


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx


photo by Gesti Adnan

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...