6.8.13

Randomly


Randomly is the title of the post today. Its about a random post with images that I haven't posted yet from the days before today. I have a good and fun memories of the images and want to share them with you guys. These were lovely, happy and fun time...
enjoy..... 

an afternoon at the beach and this is the view from my sunglasses,

dinner were Roti and Naan, great food - great company!



hash at Sobangan Mengwi, Bali.... was such a great fun!



my new in! another great purchase....

and so I fire my own Raku ware... great times at work...

lunch with colleague and their family, another great moments...

of course a shot of my food, the yummy mushroom penne...

I enjoyed the moments guy, I hope you enjoy the images...
thank you all for stopping by...

xxx





Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...