17.8.13

Have you ever?


Have you ever take a [bunch] of shot and felt that the pictures are not working at all because it over exposed to the light , etc. but you didn't delete them because there is something in the images that captured the thing that you like or simply you don't have the heart to delete because of 'something'?
That happens to me a lot! And these photos are proofs! Taken in my office, its a tree house, mentioned in this post earlier.


Happy Independence day Indonesia, Merdeka!
yes, 17 August is Indonesia's independence day...


on another note, I just browse through the web for the flag image and found that SJP are just lovable in this whole outfit!


that's all for now folks! have a fantastic day....

xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...