15.8.13

office attire






today office attire, is easy breezy...
after office hour, its just proper to spend time by watching,
Wolverine Immortal

the story is about the extended X-Men origin Mr Logan aka Wolverine. The story flash back to 1945, when Logan, the Wolverine, is held in a Japanese POW camp near Nagasaki. During the atomic bomb Logan rescues a Japanese officer named Yashida and shields him from the blast. In the present day, Logan lives as a hermit in the Yukon, tormented by hallucinations of Jean Grey, whom he was forced to kill. Logan was located by Yukio, a mutant with the precognitive ability to foresee people's deaths, on-behalf of Yashida, now the CEO of a technology corporation. Yashida, who is dying of cancer, wants Logan to accompany Yukio to Japan so that he may repay his life debt..... and the rest of the story??? well you all gotta have to purchase the ticket guys....
thank you all for viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...