25.8.13

Do not (ever) go to Karma Kandara Ungasan beach club!


I am very rarely bitc*in about my personal life and experience on my blog, but I was super disappointed this weekend that I simply must pour it into this media. I just finished writing on Trip Advisor about the experience and must say, plus most of other reviewer are feeling the same, so here goes:

I must say that I thought -the first 1.2 KM before the Karma beach club incident with their expatriate staff I had that day- will make this review bias. BUT, the resort manager is trying his best to accommodate and is appreciated! Upon my arrival at Karma Beach, I was totally disappointed! The service was poor, the staff has no knowledge of whats in the menu, the duty/ floor manager was not informative and not helping at all! They even treat us as if their doing us a favor, snobbish and not attentive.

With very poor service at the Karma beach club, over priced entrance fee that is not deductible from spending of the day, small beach area, overpriced sunbed! I will not recommend the place. They have to do something about it, because I for sure will not come back and will not recommend my worst enemy to this place.

My bestie and me were aiming for this Finns Beach Club, but they are closed for private function this weekend,

so second option was this one, the Nammos Beach/ Karma Beach/ Karma Kandara beach club (even they cannot decide what name to use, thats a sign of disaster!)





of course most of you would say that my 3-weeks old car looked scratched only, but it was dented! Their insurer was dodgy too! I am still waiting for the settlement of this incident, arghhhhh!!! The scariest of this accident is that we were run off the road, I am still shaking getting hit like that!

thank you all for allowing me to pour out my bad feels of the day(s)...

xxx

Images of Finns beach club and Karma Beach is taken from their website



Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...