15.12.12

The little things

I was just washing my hair and checking around the house for some cleaning up. Christmas will come really soon, so I better get on the cleaning soon! I decided to take some shots of some little things that I love in some part of the house, these are the lovely details we collected,
start with scented candle in the corner of my bedroom,

love the Bali box, and the Javanese box with silver shadow puppet,

music, can't live without it! this one is situated inside my wardrobe closet,

always play me music while changing,

tea on top of my dining table, ready every morning and afternoon,

I love cast iron decor! this one is a vintage iron (gift from my sister) and a brass birdy,

again, cast iron combined with candle, and a vintage Batik stamp,

the Christmas tree, I love simplicity,


gotta get ready for Christmas guys!


I park my remote control & mobile phone charger here,

some sea shells, you can tell by now that I love the beach,

b/w old photo,

some of our travel books,

my own designed dinner table has drawers, loooove the handle I picked here,


rarely visited room, the guess room, I need to tidy up & clean this room too,

thank you for reading guys!
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...