21.12.12

NY resolution


I know that new year is still over a week away, but I was just wondering guys, have you made a New Year's resolution? What is your commitment(s), do you have personal goals? project(s)? or would you just reforming a habit like stop swearing, stop or lessen the use of bad words, or any other bad habit.

As for me, I am not committing myself to a New Year's resolution, nothing advantageous really to change my not so many bad habit or I might say, not having a bad habit that concerns/hurt others.

Well... as quoted from Gretchen Rubin, "You hit a goal, you achieve a goal. You keep a resolution".



Hope you guys make a good one and follow it through the whole year 2013.
Thanks for reading!

xxx

my ootd for office with top by j-rep

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...