ootd & beach culture

Ever since I read about traveler or travel blogger story about places, some really are fanatic about the places they visited, and beach(es) in particular. And so, I am inspired to post about the beaches that I had visited, along with outfit post (read: ootd post), I will select beach photos and write small info about the place!




 I love beaches in general!
But this one trip that I specially made was a beach in Malaysia....
Pulau Tioman in particular, so here I am checking in one day in Kuala Lumpur,

and off I took a propeller plane to Tioman island, this is the view of the jetty



we are staying in a chalet.... what a life!


the fishes and coral in the beach in front of our chalet,


my hammock! sunset is so beautiful....



snorkling in the national marine park


Life is good! 

Tioman Island (Pulau Tioman) is a small island located 32 km off the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia within the Pahang state. The island is 39 km long and 12 km wide & has eight main villages. The densely forested island is sparsely inhabited, and is surrounded by numerous coral reefs, making it very popular for scuba diving. There are also a lot of resorts and chalets around the island, restaurants are not so difficult to find, of course I am staying in this very clean chalet called Nasir's Chalets. 

To reach the island, you can take ferries from the Malaysian mainland, or a propeller plane service with Berjaya Air, I took the plane from Subang - Selangor. 

Apart from its diverse marine life & the inland rainforest area,  Tioman is a strictly enforced nature reserve. There are several protected species of mammals on the island, including the Binturong, Long-tailed Macaque, Slow Loris, Black Giant Squirrel, Red Giant Flying Squirrel, Mouse deer, Brush-tailed Porcupine, and Common Palm Civet. A forest walk will fill your eyes with animals that you only sees in books.

Thank you for reading you all....
xxx

18 comments:

  1. Your dress is really pretty! Lovely photos!

    ~Olivia
    faceinthesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely!!! Snapshots are amazing! Looks really great! Nice post, thank u for share;)
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    http://svetusvet.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty paisley dress and this looks like a dream vacation:))!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Looks like you had an amazing time! :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful place .. super photo ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressing pictures, thanks for sharing! I wish I could visit those places one day <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what beautiful pictures! We lived in KL for two years and just left. I wish we would have had the chance to visit Tioman...maybe someday. I hope you are enjoying this holiday season! Looking forward to more posts. If you get a chance, I would love for you to stop by and check out my post on some Christmas style and one of my favorite LBDs! Have a great day!

    xo Grace
    http://www.wrinkledchiffon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit, you look so feminine. And of´course nice photos from KL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog!!
    Check out mine, and if you like we can follow eachother on Bloglovin' & GFC? Let me know and will follow straight back! Looking foward to hearing from you

    http://www.kellyjade.co.uk

    xox
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dress is very cute and the photos are very beautiful :)
    I definitely follow you. Would you like to follow each other?
    http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

    xoxo,
    Nancy S.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pics, darling!
    Love the hammocks!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so cute on all the pictures!
    i wish it was that warm in my coutry:(
    you've got a new follower:)

    http://majamoranska.blogspot.ie/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit! So cute! And phenom pics! Great post! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit, I love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you all for the lovely comments and for following, I am following back!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great photos! Love your dress :) Thank you for your lovely comment!

    www.pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pictures of your outfits and vacation.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous pics! I would love to visit there one day! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am following you now.

    http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete