13.12.12

Manga


Today's office attire is Manga Crows!


Manga are comics created in Japan with Japanese characters. Of course when I talk about comics, you might think that its kids stuff! Well it is not! In Japan, people of all ages read manga. The medium includes works in a broad range of genres: action-adventure, romance, sports and games, historical drama, comedy, science fiction and fantasy, mystery, suspense, detective, horror, sexuality, and business. Manga stories are typically printed in black and white, although some are also come in colors. In Indonesia, the Japanese Manga is adapted into Indonesian Language (Bahasa Indonesia), and the cartoon / movie version is dubbed into Bahasa too.

Manga are usually serialized & often containing many stories, each presented in a single episode to be continued in the next issue. My fave Manga is Conan the detective, and some short romance series. Also Naruto, etc. My tee shirt today is with a print from Manga series called Crows. Crows is about high school delinquents (a sequel to Worst) Crows takes place in the same universe as Worst. Worst plot revolves around a group of teenage boys who to fight their way through the notorious high school, Suzuran.  The manga artist here is Hiroshi Takahashi.

Well... I guess I bored you guys already, thank you for reading!
xxx

tshirt by Sixpax
jacket by Rodeo
short pants DIY project
sandals by Nine West

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...