Island life

New in, I just want to post it, cause I recently wear this sunglasses on my holiday to the Gili Trawangan island. This Roxy Miller Sunglasses as quoted "Classic fall fashion with a fun modern twist. Our propionate crafted frame sunglasses play around with traditional shade construction. Classic tortoise shell fades into clear, or traditional black glasses hide a playful green interior. Made in Italy, our shades offer distortion free shatter resistant lenses, 6 base wrap coverage, 100% UV protection, and silver hinge."


Hmmm.... looks like Ray Ban, but its not! Its Roxy Miller

life is good..... hehehehehe..... :)

our welcome drink, really cute glass stand,


good morning Mt. Rinjani


1st Bikini top by Body & Soul
2nd Tankini from Target
Roxy Miller sunglasses

15 comments:

  1. Wow, these photos are amazing, the place is beautiful and it looks like you had a wonderful time :)

    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. G.o.r.g.e.o.u.s photos! Your newest follower <3 Sarah

    Follow back? :] http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos makes me wish i was on vacation!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous of you being outside in an ocean while i have snow haha!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing - I really wish being by the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello darling! I just found your blog and i like it!i'm following u now via GFC.hope u can check out my blog and return the favor if u like.

    Mitch,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems fun there :) Love all the photos here. You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed your blog, thanks for visiting mine.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photos!

    I looove Bali! I spent there 5 days in 2009 and I want back!!! :)

    ♥,
    Minna

    P.S. It would be great if you followed me at
    Missingsparkles.com
    I can follow you back if you want! :)
    New: My Facebook page

    ReplyDelete