Hashers

Among other things, I am a hasher, my mother hash is Bali House Hash Harriers One(BHHH1). You must have been wondering what is a hasher and what is hashing. Hashing is a mixture of athleticism and sociability, hedonism and hard work, a refreshing escape from the nine-to-five dweebs you're stuck with five days a week. Hashing is an exhilaratingly fun combination of running, orienteering, and partying, where bands of harriers and harriettes chase hares on eight-to-ten kilometer-long trails through town, country, and desert, all in search of exercise, camaraderie, and good times. And BHHH1 always runs the country side, how beautiful...

 my fellow hasher Kepiting Rebus with his daughter on his shoulder




Prior meeting point of hashing, lunch and snatch this new in. From Top Shop, a two pieces bikini in bright pink, in love and can't wait to wear them,

Levis Tshirt
Nevada shorts
Specs shoes
Top Shop bikini - new in

13 comments:

  1. awsome sweetie!! thanks for ur sweet coment on my blog!i follow you know what about following eachotherÇ?
    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai.....nice to see your blog and stop to read your article. Have a nice day, okay

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bikini i am now following you back :D
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pictures and I love that bikini!
    XOXO

    http:/blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you too now. Great bikini, love it
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! The bikini is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your cute comment! Really lovely Bikini, and the hashing sounds exciting!
    xx Katja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looove the bikini!!!
    xx
    makeitblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that swimsuit!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute swimsuit! (:

    Check out my blog & follow? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for your lovely comments.... visit me again soon!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is pretty amazing. I love it. Thank you for your following my blog!
    -I started following your blog too-!

    Stay Luxury
    xx
    http://stayluxury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete