Inside

Today is one of those bloody hot day! Not that I am not thankful for it, but merely expressing how I feel :D    This was my outfit while running errands, after changing top and shorts, I will be running for real! ;)
Now back to the subject here: "what is inside my bag?" 



I know I have posted the same subject way back then, here and here
But over time, the content of my bag has changed a lot! Some essentials are still the same, but some might inspire you to pack the same [hopefully] :)

First set I got to have inside the bag: my mobile, my kindle for reading materials, and my note book & pens [oh yes I am old school]

Secondary but as important as the first: wallet, cards holder, camera, and business cards

Third: the essentials:  tampons (yes), portable mobile charger, lippy, shopping bag, earphone, etc.

the bag of the day...

memento from Barca! I love Gaudi



thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post, tell me what is inside your bag? I would love to know! I think it tells a person character's ...
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Great look. I adore your key chain, very beautiful art!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful dear! Great post

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/04/polo_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOUR SHORTS ! ;D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post sweety !!

    http://mademoiselleperrier.blogspot.fr/2015/04/the-shorter-better.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved to read about what's in your bag! Great essentials for all ladies! Your outfit is super cute and the perfect thing to wear when it is so hot! Cute sneakers!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Rebecca, I love to read about what is inside other people's bag too...

      Delete
  6. You look awesome and you have great legs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute pink shorts and love how you match it with grey! Great casual chic look!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice picts hermosa!!!

    Besos,
    http://www.entreapuntesytela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! ♥
    You are making me jealous, pretty!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pink set!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those white sun glasses are charmers! If I were to dump out the contents of my bag right now, you would find a receipt for my best friend's b-day present, my new Chanel lipstick in a dreamy shade of pinkish red, a box Marboro Lights (I'm desperately trying to quit), my very worn Celine wallet which was a gift from my Mom, keys to my apartment and the boutique where I work, and rubber bone doggie toy owned by my Boston Terrier (don't know how it got in my purse) and a whole lotta scrunched up sticky notes--a real mess in there! Your's is oh so neat!!!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww.... You re a super busy girl and a proud mommy of a super cute puppy!!!

      Delete
  12. thank you all for the lovely comments... Love every single one!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete