What is inside the bag?




the bag, Marie Claire faux Snake skin


What is inside the bag? There are my current reading Brida by Paulo Coelho (love this author), Camera Canon Ixus 120 IS, Fossil wallet, grey zippies with all my necessities (will discuss this on another post), Candy zippies (the yellow one with flower), my mobile Nokia X-5 (love the entertainment feats), and card wallet (by Ong Cen Kuang)

this yellow zippies was bought in China in the village of the long haired women where the Longji rice terrace are...

the watch is The Coast watch by Roxy

 flats by Fladeo, it is very comfortable


Yellow tshirt by FO
Shorts by Connexion
Silver Medalion Necklace is made to order, will discuss in another post!

Today is Galungan Day, I snap these images before the Galungan Day. These religious ornaments are simply inspiring! These are ornaments that will be used at the temple, in front of the house temple, in front of the gate of the house, its so festive! I am loving it and very excited by watching the vendors selling these on the street. Happy Galungan Day my Balinese friends...








9 comments:

  1. wow ! love the traditional ornaments ! so colourful and unique !:)

    Matthew Lima
    http://positivesnaps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great simple outfit! I like your top and shorts! I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! I hope you will be able to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog from England. I would love it if you could stop by! Thanks! :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely LOVE all your pictures! so fun and festive! :)

    thanks for stopping by my blog, now following you! hope you can do the same.
    xoxo

    http://prettynrosie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you support things made in your own country! :) The ornaments are lovely!

    By the way, I'm also obsessed with shoes and am starting to think I need to tone it down. Not good for the wallet! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mustard color top!!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your shorts, what a great color and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your flats rock! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bag!! Want to get it to myself but I didn´t see it here...
    kisses

    http://annacoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna, I bought this faux snake skin bag here in Bali...
      xxx

      Delete