Idylle Guerlain

"And every night my rose ghost
Will dance at your beside
This subtle perfume is my soul
and I have come from Paradise"

Perfumer Thierry Wasser for Guerlain inspired by Hector Berlioz melodies in Les Nuits d'ete


and after daily wear, mine is almost finished,

lunch today at Bambuku, Red Rice with all the yummy additions,

without realizing, my side kick Nokia X-5 is the same color as my short pants today,


Top by Simplicity
Short is made to order from left over fabric (from jewelry boxes)
Necklace Silver Bamboo Dog Tag (borrowed from hubby) by John Hardy
Havaiannas Flip Flop

3 comments:

  1. That dinner looks yummy! Thanks for stopping by my blog xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely, thank you for your visit!!
    Maybe we can follow each other? What do you think?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete