Happy Chinese New Year of Water Dragon Year

[OMG, I saw this on my friend's and its in dark blue color! From John Hardy Naga collection, its oh soooo cool, I want one!]



[yes, have to prepare these for children of my friends] 

[can't think of anything to wear for casual lunch, this is my go to sandals]

 [the money tree..... want want want]

[love the salad!]

Dress bought years ago in Surabaya
Sandals by Symbolize
Dragon Sterling Silver Bracelet available at John Hardy
Charm Bracelet by Bali Jewel

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bracelet xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Chinese New Year,Love your dress.

    Following your blog.

    Care to follow back ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    If you wan we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?

    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for the dropping by my blog and for commenting! :)i want the money tree too! :))

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear, thanks for stopping by. Wishing you a prosperous and successful new years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for your comment! have followed via bloglovin x please do same!

    http://artichoke--heart.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice pics!Follow each other??
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Le bracelet est superbe !
    Bisous
    Yu'

    ReplyDelete