4.4.19

Bucket list

And here we are again folks! Back to my bucket list of travelling. I have grown and changed destinations so many times. I always said to myself that I will go to new places and avoid places that I have been; but sometimes--you have that incident where you are sure and firm about your decision--to later altering it. I know I did!

These are places where I wanted to go last Feb 2018; but the list has changed since then,

Serengeti, Tanzania



Budapest, Hn DONE!


Sayulita, Mexico



Florence, It



Venice, It



Melbourne, Au DONE




Mykonos, Gr


Athens, Gr


Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesos, TKY



Ho Chi Minh, VIET



Bagan, MYR


Croatia



St. Petersburg, RU



Jordan, Petra, Egypt



My beautiful Indonesia,

Surakarta - Central Java  DONE

Derawan -Kalimantan

Banda Neira -Maluku

Seram -Maluku

Belitung, Sumatra


Raja Ampat, Papua
and many many more in Indonesia,

Palembang

Pekan Baru


other parts of Kalimantan

What about you guys? what places are in your bucket list?

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...