9.4.19

Falafel Temple Canggu


Moroccan Tea

This is our first time to try this small nook in Berawa beach area , Canggu.

The place called "Falafel Temple", again this is not an ad, this is just a suggestion from me.


The Falafel temple has a simple menu, small yet yumm!
The falafel (and Pita bread) are served with selection of Mezzes. What is Mezze (pronounced mez-ay) you asked?
Mezze is a style of dining in the Mediterranean and the Middle East, resembles a collection of Spanish tapas!
But unlike the Spanish tapas that serve as appetizers, mezze often makes up an entire meal, combining both cold and hot, vegetarian and meat items.

Common Middle Eastern mezzes include baba ganoush, hummus, samboo sak and salads such as tabouleh. Olives, pickles, and nuts typically accompany a mezze spread.  At the Falafel Temple Canggu, the food was Vegan.

Mezze dining is a truly social event; it encourages conversation and lingering at the table.

 

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...