26.2.19

Street Food Malang

Malang is a city in East Java, about 2 hours drive from Surabaya (capital city of East Java). Malang is very popular of it's home made food and cheap eatery place. It is also very popular as student city.
Most franchise of fast food wont last long in this city, most middle class eatery are businesses that are inherited from the parents. For me it is one of my most favorite place for food! Good food!

This is a tempe cake that is tempura-like fried, it is a version that I have made for myself which is gluten free. Most of the tempe tempura-like are using a wheat based batter.



This is the town hall at night (picture by google)

 
This is the Malang City tour bus, a free tourist bus that is provided by Malang tourism board.

Opposite the city hall, the Tugu plaza

Now lets start with the most popular Malang brekky, the nasi pecel.
This one is from Mbak Pur at Jalan Nusa Barong 8 (daerah kepulauan)

All sorts of vegies and herbs at Pasar Besar Malang


Nasi Buk Madura, at Jalan Kyai Tamin
served mostly Vegetarian, with additional chicken and/or fish by request.

It is a very nice mountainous city


Ronde kering or what its called Mochi, served with ginger tea (also sells ronde basah and Angsle)
Angsle karo Ronde RUKUN at Jalan Beringin no.8 Janti area

Mocca & Durian shaved ice, ES Yudi at Jalan Dempo

that is all for the moment folks, will post some more from other places too...

till then, thank you for stopping by and reading the post....
xxx





Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...