14.2.19

Araya Family Club Malang


 IF you haven't already follow, my instagram is @grace_njio
 It is for an obvious reason that we visited the Araya Family Club in Malang,

1--baby want to play with water
2--baby need the pool to be warm
3--adults wants to play with baby in the water
4--baby needs to have fun in a decent place

AFC in Malang has the warm / heated pool that will definitely serve the need and purpose of our visit. The market stall of food are divine too! Price for food are reasonable. Entrance fee for the club us IDR 60.000 per person.

This post is not an ad, we do not getting paid for it, but we surely have fun and want to share tips!






thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx


Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...