26.11.16

Bucket List

I sometimes look back to my bucket list of travel and reminisce. Quiet often, I grow and change destinations, and sometimes I dream more and awake jolted!

These are places where I wanted to go last 2014; now, I have changed the list a lot since then --yet this list remained as the best edit for me,

India DONE!



Budapest, Hn

Florence, It



Venice, It

Seoul, KOR DONE!


Mykonos, Gr


Athens, Gr


Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesos, TKY


Tokyo, JP

Osaka, JP


Ho Chi Minh, VIET


Bagan, MYR


Croatia


St. Petersburg, RU


Jordan, Petra, Egypt (a girl can only dream?)


My beautiful Indonesia,

Derawan -Kalimantan

Banda Neira -Maluku

Seram -Maluku

Togian Island -Sulawesi

Belitung, Sumatra

Raja Ampat, Papua



and many many more in Indonesia,

Palembang

Pakan Baru

other parts of Kalimantan

What about you guys? what places are in your bucket list?

thank you for stopping by...
xxx

Pic: Google

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...