25.2.16

Inspo

It is the beginning of the week; at least it is when I wrote this post. And after such a nice weekend, I always feels fresh and inspired. Now, my question is, what has been your source of inspirations guys? Mine is just simply my surroundings or some pages from Architectural Digest! I used to subscribe to the hard copy magazine; and now I just simply browse online. 


Have an inspiring week all!
These chairs
This chair
The whole black and white, great job! 
the glass case
these wood fired ceramic pieces
my Sanskrit signature has become someone's idea of mug poetry, honored!

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...