Going Coastal

I am Superman. 

Okay that is not true! Why would I say that? Because maybe both Superman and I are actually from the same home planet Krypton? I simply cannot live without Sun! Its like my source of power! And rain is like Kryptonite! A gloomy and wet day is like the biggest ore of the radioactive element as such as Kryptonite will just killed me and my mood! On heading to the coast, I opted to spend a day at the beach. Vitamin sea is all I need! How was your days guys? Hopefully it was as pleasant as mine!



thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx


9 comments:

  1. OH how I wish I was at the beach right now!

    I finally posted today! Please come by:)!

    instantmilk.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, comfy look, I love the bikini!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great time at the beach! Nice sunnies by the way :)

    Please check out my new post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow! Beautiful post my dear!!! My new post on the blog!!! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/02/blog-post.html please write a comment! Thank you so much!!! ))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're absolutely gorgeous! Love this post and your writing x
    chezzyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Getting sunshine is SO good for you. I know people who are terrified to go in the sun. I feel bad for them lol.

    Love these photos! You look happy in all of them :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete