Black Nude

In all honesty I have no excuse for being busy all time, all the time. But I have been! So much happenings that I didn't documented while I think it should have made cute outfit posts. Besides being lazy mixing and matching outfit of the day, I always depends on my footwear towards my clothing. So it turned out to be black and nude today... and this is what I wore.
Wish you all a pleasant weekday and settled comfortably at the office again... 

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Such a nice outfit, so great!
    xx
    www.thenewpersonalassistant.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice top! :)

    Please check out my new post, too? I'd love to hear something from you :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely!

    www.nomoretulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The details on this top and skirt are so unique and pretty!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete