Orange touch

By the time this post is out, I am already in another city. Preparing for a trip can be harsh sometimes, and it is indeed a difficult task! I am opting to pack light and instead I have packed a fully loaded suitcases.... oh well... 
On another note, mood is kind of taking me into black outfit color. Have heard some sad news from a friend that his cancer is probably back. Damn! So this mellow black is a reminder and the orange touch is just me. Always sees the happy side of things, while I pray he's going to be okay. Have a blessed day all... stay safe!



thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

12 comments:

  1. That dress looks so good on you! :) love the pop of orange onto the outfit!

    dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your outfit ♥

    Hope you could check out my latest post, too? :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of orange paired with your dress.

    Stay Styled,

    Lindsey

    IG: stay_styled
    BLOG: http://staystyledblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! I hope everything is okay with your friend :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in this dress, and the shoes are the perfect final touch!
    xx
    SASHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lookin good mami :)

    >.< Raven
    http://simplesassysultry.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The orange shoes are perfect together with the black dress! You look beautiful <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look my friend, I love the orange sandals.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-portrait-of-very-stylish-lady.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute sandals!!!

    I just followed you on Instagram... I hope you follow me, too!! :o)


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today's Post: Best Bars, Clubs & Lounges in Chicago's River North

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete