Modernized Kebaya


How to modernized a kebaya? Wear a pants with it! And this is my take guys...

I was invited to a lunch prior ceremony at the temple next to my working place, and so casual traditional look seems to be appropriate :)



The temple got 'dressed up'

offering are being prep...

The offerings for the day,

Even bigger offerings is being prep,

These rice 'mountains' are being prep as one of the offerings necessities,


the dance and the gamelan music,




thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Your kebaya is so pretty and I like the outfit you put together as well.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like match of the colors of your look:-) Your shoes are beautiful! Great pictures:-)

    http://soalicepl.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pictures!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, so much colour features in this post - I love it and especially as it's pretty dreary over here in the UK today haha. You wear this outfit very well by the way!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those pants :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome Honey!:)
    Maybe we follow each other on GFC?:)
    Let me know and of course I follow You back:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a pretty mix of patterns!! :D

    Back to blogging at Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you all for your lovely comments....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete