Hiking in mountain sandals


Never say never! I was against the mountain sandals (sepatu gunung) as I think it is just unflattering to female feet. It just a nose dive to the world of ugly. And now, as the Indonesian says... I am licking back my own spit! (yuck, I know!).
Here I am in a mountain sandals, which has super grip, non-slip bottom! And since I didn't do 2x hash run, I am opting for a hike with a friend through the hills where the vegetable and fruits garden of Baturiti are.







thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

9 comments:

  1. So good combination I like the t-shirt :)

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got gorgeous hair and a lovely t-shirt !
    Nice pictures !

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your mountain sandals. It sounds like a nice experience :) Wishing you a lovely day! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great dear!

    Join the giveaway on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/07/no-rain-no-rainbow-with-jollychic.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went last weekend to help my friend build a greenhouse. It was fun. I remembered it with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a very durable sandals. Wow, that fruit garden is such a paradise ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!
    I invite to take part in my beauty giveaway ! GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice look and pics! kisses!

    http://miestilobasico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete