23.9.14

Soie Folle (Hermes)

The name of the game is "dressing up the magazine pages"... When I got this free pages from my Singapore Elle; my first thought was... "wow... these scarfs..." then I went straight to "wow.. the ad campaign images!!!" I so want to dress up this pages. Feeling inspired, here goes my version:












thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

The pages are wearing: 
Cover - John Hardy sterling silver Bamboo cross necklace
#2 - S$10 Chinatown clutch
#3 - Metal & Cubic zircon Palm pin
#4 - Grammes silver and semi precious dangling necklace
#5 - Argento sterling silver and pearl chandelier earrings
#6 - Janice Girardi sterling silver and pearl rolling ring
#7 - Perlini pendant & pearl bracelet
#8 - Gemala sterling silver & faceted pearl earrings
#9 - Cotton on sunglasses
#10 - New Look bikini bottom

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...