9.9.14

Randomly

I am back with the Randomly series again. Pictures that didn't made it to blog post, but I cherish each moment and want to share with you guys...
The other day by the beach,


Sharing grandma cookbook with my sister,

Cipris chillin at home,

"let's take a selfie..."

Sunset, and backlight

Sunset was a beauty, and this is all my mobile can capture,

on Zara sale,

How I spent my pasttime, bikellen

My all time fave, roasted cherry tomato with fetta cheese with rice crackers,

The other day on Jazz Market (Jazz by the sea),

The Sanur village festival,

Salad at home with home made pesto dressing and fetta cheese,

Street vendor and the yummie vegetarian mixed rice,

Who doesn't like Sushi?

At the holly spring of Tirta Empul,

The holly spring Tirta Empul

My vegan sushi, yummmm....
interior of my office, such a mess!

the view on the way to the office

green green pearl grass

an artist left behind his baby boy

Bali and its ceremonies...

Bali and its ceremonies...

cremation ceremonies...

the music for the ceremony...


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

PS: I know you guys probably do not have any India travel tips cause you haven't been there (same here), but I am travelling to India soon, and if any of you want to share tips, please do write here on the comment box or to my email :)
thank you...


Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...