26.9.14

Cassette

Just the other day I read about male comments on female instagram hashtags, and one of the comment was "I hate female that hashtaging brands... it means that they are endorsed by the brand.."
My reaction was "WTF!" (sorry Mom). I for one, finance all my blog post here -everything I wore is out of my pocket, and if not, I normally mention that its a gift or something. The reason I mentioned the brand is because since ages ago (pre-blogger), I always have questions like "nice dress, label?" etc. Plus, if we are mentioning it, because we are satisfied customer... haha...


Anywho....
I love this tee shirts that are made by Play Fellow (JJ weekend market Bangkok - Thailand). Every time I go to Bangkok, I make sure that the weekend period is included, because I always visits the JJ market. The Play Fellow tee shirts are unique in print, good quality for a nice cheap bargain. 
Yup they are!
I can't seems to find  old post with their tee (yeay...means an upcoming unpublished post about Sumatra trip and Orang Hutan --that's when I remembered I use some of these Play Fellow tee).
Anyway...
Here goes my office attire look, totally endorsed by me...



thank you all for stopping by and reading the bits...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...