Randomly

Hi you guys... I am back with the Randomly post again, photos that didn't made it to the outfit post but I so much wanted to share it with you. About daily life in Bali, what caught my eyes, what made me happy... You will see a lot of food involved, it is one of my passion and obsession... lol...

 
Gaya Gelato before hash run... yummm...
Enjoy the pictures after the jump!


Bali Kite festival is on! 
Double glasses, no problem! 
Accidents do happen in pottery
Preparing sambal Bali for my niece
Coffee and book in the morning, what can go wrong?
sweet potato with salt and oregano... yummieness
yes, this is some cold morning looks like 
booboo napping in the corner of the couch 
the other day's dinner, Thai green curry veggies, yummm
 snack for dinner, fried sweet potato with oregano and salt, yummm . Bowl made by me
lunch by yours trully
Hash at the Sangeh Monkey Forrest ...

Nasi Ibu Oki, locals of Nusa Dua, spicy and yummmm

The other night while shopping and thinking about place for dinner

Jatiluwih rice field... oh yeah...

Nasi Goreng Pak Billy of the Billy's 1969 Terace Cafe, overlooking that rice field view...

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post... have a great weekend!
xxx


24 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time! Inlove your shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures,
    lol @ double glasses :)
    Yuuuum at sweet potatoes ♥ Loved the foodie pics and wow @ the bowl made by you, really nice! :)
    The Monkey forrest is so beautiful ♥

    Thank you Grace for your awesome comment on my new post MUSIC PLAYLIST OF JULY! :D

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. The last meal looks delicious!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Lots of love, xx

    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/
    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your photos! I craved for Sambal Bali.. it looks like it's full of garlic which I love!

    giveaway up my blog!
    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog<3thx for comment, nice<3
    want to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you're having a lot of fun!

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun pics, darling!
    Such a cute kitty!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos dear!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/08/august.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Revenge wears Prada and Starbucks. <3
    Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG
    Fashion Projects

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picssss and good post!!!!
    http://pull-bliss.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice pictures!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing pics of different places and these were truly charismatic! Loved reading your viewpoint on my last point... Have a Fabulous Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for sharing these photos - so wonderful to have a sneak peak. May I also say that you have gorgeous legs? Just wow... x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool pictures, it is great to get a snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pottery! The ruins is absolutely divine, thanks for sharing pictures of your beautiful country, keep posting!

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. titip salam sama booboo yaa! cute little kitty! <3

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi sweety, I´m going to travel to Bali next week and I´m so excited!
    thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so exciting indeed! let me know if you need recommendation for places to visit etc...
      xxx

      Delete
  18. really nice pictures :-) looks like you saw a lot of things. but the cutest ist the cat. cant believe how sweet that is

    xxx Tamina

    Giveaway on my blog | Win a 100 € voucher!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you all for the lovely comments....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. these pictures all together look adorable!

    ReplyDelete